OBJECT DYED TAILORED JACKET
Sandrine Philippe couture jacket has a short cut tailored silhouette through the body with an unorthodox antique button closure. The jacket has been created from individually hand stitched highly textured panels of cotton and silk with a deep brick red hand dyed finish. A rounded hemline is complimented by two flap pockets to the waist and a single vent to the rear.
- Tailored jacket
- Short cut silhouette
- Antique button closure
- Patterned from individually hand sewn fabric panels
- Styled with pieces from Sandrine Philippe
- Tonal stitching
- Hand sewn
- Limited edition
Each piece of Sandrine Philippe is meticulously hand cut and hand sewn in their French atelier upon order. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Model: chest 96 (38”), waist 81 (32”), height 183 (6’0”), wearing a size 46
- Size availability - 44 to 52
*Please note sizes are taken in inches with the item laid flat*
- Fabric: 100% Cotton, 100% Silk
- Dry clean only
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Europe via DHL Express. Please allow up to 14 days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.