PLINTH INCENSE BURNER
Surface / Cast plinth incense burner has been moulded by hand in a mixture of iron, concrete, Australian black rutile sand, resin & black pigment. The plinth features a small angled incision to the surface to insert the incense that is complimented by a raw aesthetic with a hand carved logo to the base and a fragrant Australian beeswax linen wrap packaging. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the casting and forming of the material.
Each piece from Surface / Cast is individually handmade to order in their studio, please allow up to 21 days for production during busy periods.
- Plinth incense burner
- Moulded from iron, concrete, Australian black rutile sand, resin & black pigment.
- Hand carved logo
- Raw finish
- Limited in availability
- Contrasting textures
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Size availability - Onesize
- Iron, concrete, Australian black rutile sand, resin & black pigment
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from AUSTRALIA. Please allow up to 21 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Asia, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.