BLACK LEATHER MULE
Pollacki mules feature a low cut silhouette to the upper with a rounded toe box and open back. The uppers have been hand cut and sewn from a beautifully textured full grain vegetable tanned horse leather in a deep black finish. The mule is finished off with a blake rapid stitched leather sole unit, with a leather half sole and insole. A 4cm stacked heel is complimented by the shoemakers signature branding.
- Slip-on mule
- Blake rapid stitched sole construction
- Rounded toe box
- 4cm heel
- Hand dyed finish
- Hand dyed calf leather lining
- Replaceable leather half sole
- Horse leather upper
Each piece of Pollacki is individually cut and hand sewn in their atelier upon order and takes 21 business days to produce. Please note timescales may vary during busy periods.
Your size not available, or prefer a different colour? email us here
- Item runs true to size
- Size availability - EU36 to EU42
- Upper: 100% horse leather sourced from traditional Catalan tanneries
- Sole: 100% Buffalo leather
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Use specialist cleaning products
- Preserve longevity with leather protection
- Please handle with care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Poland. Please allow up to 21 business days 'production' time from the date of your order. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.