REVERSE HORSE LEATHER HIGH BOOTS
Pollacki boots feature a high cut silhouette to the upper with a tonal cotton lace up fastening. The uppers have been meticulously hand cut and hand stitched from a reverse horse culatta leather with a distressed black finish offering an array of subtle tonal nuances. The uppers sit on top of a buffalo leather blake rapid stitched sole unit, with a soft calf leather lining and a stacked leather heel with a rubber heel counter.
- Reverse horse culatta boots
- Buffalo leather sole
- Calf lining
- Entirely hand sewn
- Blake rapid stitch sole construction
- Lace up fastening
- Limited in availability
Each piece of Pollacki is individually cut and hand sewn in their atelier. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 21 days to produce. Please note during busy periods, timescales may vary.
Want a different colour or custom size? email us here
- Size availability - EU 40 to EU 46
- Item fits true to size.
- Custom size or colour may be available upon request
- Upper: 100% Reverse horse culatta
- Lining: 100% Calf leather
- Sole: Buffalo leather
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Use specialist cleaning products
- Preserve longevity with leather protection
- Please handle with care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Poland. Please allow up to 21 days 'production' time. During busy periods, timescales may vary.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.