REVERSED CULATTA DERBY SHOE
Pollacki derby shoes have a low cut silhouette to the upper with a cotton lace up fastening. The uppers have been meticulously hand cut and hand stitched from a full grain reversed horse culatta leather with a rich hand dyed finish and a raw cut tongue. The uppers sit on top of a buffalo leather blake rapid stitched sole unit, with a soft calf leather lining and hand curled toe box.
- Derby shoes
- Buffalo leather sole
- Hand dyed upper
- Entirely hand sewn
- Reversed horse culatta upper
- Lace up fastening
- Tonal stitching
- Limited in availability
Each piece of Pollacki is individually cut and hand sewn in their atelier. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce. Please note during busy periods, timescales may vary.
Want a different colour? email us here
- Size availability - EU 40 to EU 46.
- Upper: 100% Horse culatta
- Lining: 100% Calf leather
- Sole: Buffalo leather
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Preserve Longevity With Leather Protection
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Poland. Please allow up to 14 days 'production' time. During busy periods, timescales may vary.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.