REVERSED HORSE LEATHER ANKLE BOOT
Pollacki ankle boots have a mid-height silhouette to the upper with a cotton lace up fastening. The uppers have been meticulously hand cut and hand stitched from a soft textured reversed horse leather with subtle black nuances. The uppers sit on top of a buffalo leather blake rapid stitched sole unit, with a soft calf leather lining and hand painted finishes.
- Ankle boots
- Buffalo leather sole
- Hand dyed upper
- Entirely hand sewn
- Reversed horse leather
- Lace up fastening
- Blake rapid stitched sole
- Limited in availability
Each piece of Pollacki is individually cut and hand sewn in their atelier. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce. Please note during busy periods, timescales may vary.
Want a different colour? email us here
- Size availability - EU 40 to EU 46.
- Upper: 100% Horse leather
- Lining: 100% Calf leather
- Sole: Buffalo leather
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Preserve Longevity With Leather Protection
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Poland. Please allow up to 14 days 'production' time. During busy periods, timescales may vary.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.