RAI TEI RING
Noh Rai Tei ring has been individually cast and carved by hand in a solid 925 sterling silver. The ring features a signet style silhouette to the band. Finished with a polished patina with oxidised grooves bringing out the finest characteristics of the metal. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece of Noh is meticulously hand cut and hand sewn in their Japanese atelier upon order. Please contact us for an exact delivery date.
- Rai Tei ring
- Polished 925 sterling silver
- Oxidised grooves
- Abstract silhouette
- Engraved logo
- Handmade packaging
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Size availability - UK I to UK X
>>> SIZE GUIDE
- 925 Silver
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Japan. production time may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Asia, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.