RECLAIMED LEATHER VEST
Mark Baigent long vest is a versatile layering piece, and features a relaxed free flowing silhouette with a seashell button fastening to the front. The vest has been hand cut and hand sewn from reclaimed lamb leather that has been french seamed together with a soft viscose crepe lining. Raw cut finishes are complimented by the asymmetrical closure.
Each piece of Mark Baigent is meticulously hand cut and sewn in their atelier. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 business days to produce. Please note timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Model: is 184cm tall and wearing a size Small
- Size availability - XS to XXL
- Custom sizes may be available upon request
- Shell: Reclaimed lamb leather
- Lining: Viscose crepe
- Specialist clean only
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Bali via DHL Express. Please allow up to 14 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.