Mark Baigent Rhiannon trousers are a signature piece from their latest collection titled 'RHIANNON' and are inspired by the trends of the 1980's. The trousers sit high on the waist and feature a relaxed silhouette with a quadruple button front closure. The trousers have been hand cut and hand sewn from a batik cotton creating contrasting stripe details. Generous cut side pockets are complimented by two draped pockets to the rear.
Each piece of Mark Baigent is meticulously hand cut and sewn in their atelier. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 business days to produce. Please note timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Model: is 184cm tall and wearing a size Small
- Size availability - XS to XXL
- Custom sizes may be available upon request
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Cold hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Bali via DHL Express. Please allow up to 14 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.