SAKUHAKA OXIDISED SILVER RING
Kei Shigenaga Sakuhaka raw ring has been individually cast, carved and hammered by hand in a solid 925 silver. The ring features a rough carved silhouette similar to a weathered rock with a hand carved logo to the inner band. The ring has a blackened oxidised exterior with a highly polished patina to the interior offering a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the organic forming, carving and hammering of the metal.
Each piece from Kei Shigenaga is individually handmade to order in their Japanese atelier, please allow up to 4 weeks for production during busy periods.
- Sakuhaka oxidised silver ring
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Multiple textures
- Hand made upon order
- Each piece is unique
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - US 6 to US 10.5
|CIRCUMFERENCE RING SIZE|
|US 6||JP 11 : 51.3mm|
|US 6.5~7||JP 13 : 53.4mm|
|US 7.5~8||JP 15 : 55.5mm|
|US 8.5||JP 17 : 57.6mm|
|US 9.5||JP 19 : 59.7mm|
|US 10~10.5||JP 21 : 61.8mm|
- Oxidised 925 Sterling Silver
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Japan. Please allow up to 4 weeks 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.