CROPPED BROCARD TROUSERS
Sandrine Philippe brocard trousers are a true couture piece from the avant garde French fashion House. Sitting low on the waist with a dropped crotch and relaxed fitting silhouette, the leg the trousers have been crafted in a unique wrap pattern construction. Hand cut and hand sewn from a beautifully textured brocard cotton giving the trousers subtle tonal nuances. An elasticated waistband with cotton draw cord fastening is complimented by two large pockets to the waist and and elasticated hems.
- Brocard suit trousers
- Cropped silhouette
- Two pockets to the waist
- Elasticated waistband
- Single pocket to the rear
- Styled with pieces from Sandrine Philippe & Leon Louis
- Elasticated hems
- Hand sewn
- Limited edition
Each piece of Sandrine Philippe is meticulously hand cut and hand sewn in their French atelier upon order. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Model: chest 96 (38”), waist 81 (32”), height 183 (6’0”), wearing a size 46
- Size availability - 44 to 52
- Please note measurements are taken in inches with the item laid flat
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Dry clean only to preserve longevity
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Please handle with care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Europe via DHL Express. Please allow up to 14 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.