The Sandrine Philippe destroyed socks have been hand cut and sewn from a lightweight ribbed cotton with a hand linked toe. The socks feature all over hand destroyed details with delicate lace embroidery overlays.
- Soft cotton socks
- Hand destroyed details
- Lace embroidery overlays
- One size
- Styled with pieces from Sandrine Philippe,
- Tonal stitching
- Limited edition
Each piece of Sandrine Philippe is meticulously hand cut and hand sewn in their French atelier upon order. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Need further information? email us here
- Onesize fits all
- Fabric: 100% Cotton, 100% Linen
- Cool hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Paris via DHL Express. Please allow up to 14 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.