OBJECT DYED UTILITY TROUSERS
Sandrine Philippe utility trousers sit high on the waist with a relaxed fitting silhouette through the leg. The trousers have been meticulously hand cut and hand sewn from a premium cotton canvas with a brick red object dyed finish and a double belted antique button fastening to the waist. Large utility pockets to the legs are complimented by button fastening rolled hems allowing you to adjust the length and silhouette.
- Utility trousers
- Relaxed silhouette
- Multiple utility pockets to the legs
- Button fastening rolled hems
- Double waist belt
- Styled with pieces from Sandrine Philippe & Shoesofrenia
- Tonal stitching
- Hand sewn
- Limited edition
Each piece of Sandrine Philippe is meticulously hand cut and hand sewn in their French atelier upon order. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Model: chest 96 (38”), waist 81 (32”), height 183 (6’0”), wearing a size 46
- Size availability - 44 to 52
|HEM||RISE||WAIST||INSEAM [ROLLED]||OUTSEAM [ROLLED]|
*Please note sizes are taken in inches with the item laid flat*
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Cool machine wash at 30 degrees to preserve longevity
- Do not bleach
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not tumble dry
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Europe via DHL Express. Please allow up to 14 days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.