SCHEME TRANSFORMER TOP
DZHUS scheme transformer top is an architectonic top featuring a unique geometric construction. The piece has been hand cut and hand stitched from a lightweight crushed cotton, using metal zippers, the sleeves unzip on the sides and the shoulders and fasten on the front and the back, making a double layered sleeveless jacket or a cape. The top has a detachable crotch detail and can be worn as a body shirt.
- Transformer top
- Versatile silhouette
- Metal zipper fastening
- Unique pattern construction
- Raw cut details
- Styled here with pieces from DZHUS
- Limited in availability
Each piece of DZHUS is designed and created by the designer in their atelier. Each piece is limited in availability. Sizes that are not immediately available may take up to 21 days to produce during busy periods.
Your size not available? email us here
- Model is 181cm wearing a size small
- Item runs true to size
- Size availability - Extra small to Large
|XS / EU 34 / UK 6||S / EU 36 / UK 8||M / EU 38 / UK 10||L / EU 40 / UK 12|
|84-62-88 cm||88-66-92 cm||92-70-96 cm||96-74-100 cm|
- Fabric: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyamide
- Dry clean only
- Iron at medium temperature
- Dry flat
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Ukraine. Please allow up to 21 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.