SMALL STONE RING
OSS small stone ring has been individually cast and carved by hand in a 925 silver. The irregular ring is inspired by the self-destruction of cannibalism and the materials and processes used during the production. Imperfections and textures to the ring are juxtaposed against the polished oxidised inner band. This artisan piece is finished with a semi dull rusty oxidised patina offering a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece from OSS is individually handmade to order in their workshop in Buenos Aires, please allow up to 14 days for production and shipping during busy periods.
- Small stone ring
- Oxidised silver
- Irregular silhouette
- Engraved logo
- Handmade packaging
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need a custom size? email us here for further information?
- Size availability - US 5 - US 12
- 925 Silver
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from Argentina. Please allow up to 14 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Asia, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.