The Conservation Of Matter silver square ring has been individually crafted by hand and cast in a sterling silver. Finished with a natural oxidised patina the ring offers a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability and minimal in construction this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
This piece from Conservation Of Matter is individually handmade to order, please allow up to 28 days for production and shipping during busy periods.
- Hand crafted wide square ring
- Raw oxidised finish
- Minimal in design
- Hand crafted presentation box for packaging
- Sizes run large, we advise to size down one from your normal size
- Size: US Ring Sizes 9, 10, 11, 12,
- Ring width: 1.3cm, Thickness: 1mm
- Limited in availability
- Silver in colour
- Sterling Silver
*Please note due to the nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Your size not available? email us here
- Spot Clean With Damp Cloth
- Do Not Bleach
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order'. Please allow up to 28 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.