Maya Noach talon earrings have been individually forged by hand from a raw 925 silver melting the metal in an intensive heat, to manipulate, shape and texture the metal. The earrings feature an unbalanced solid silver claw with corroded details and a simplistic hook fastening. This artisan piece is finished with either a hand polished or a semi dull black oxidised base coating offering a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece from Maya Noach is individually handmade to order in their atelier, please allow between 7-21 days for production. These timescales may vary during busy periods.
- Talon earrings
- 925 sterling silver
- Hand cast and carved
- Hook fastening
- 4cm long
- Engraved details
- Handmade packaging
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Size availability - One size
- Length - 4cm
- Customisations may be available upon request
- 925 Silver
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from Israel. Please allow between 7-21 days 'production' time. Delivery timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Israel, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.