THE PLATA RING
Lasombra 'The Plata' ring has been individually cast and carved by hand in a 925 sterling silver in collaboration with Hōnl. Taking on many roles throughout history, silver has always been associated to wealth. PLATA, meaning both silver and money in Spanish, is represented in a ring that has a feel of history repeating, a show of strength and a symbol of power. The ring features an engraved logo to the interior that is complimented by a smooth brushed finish. This piece is finished with a natural oxidised patina with black rhodium offering a robust compound and longevity while evolving in appearance with wear over time. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the sawing, hammering and forming of the metal.
Each piece from Lasombra is individually handmade to order in their atelier, please allow up to 20 days for production and shipping during busy periods.
- Hand carved textured ring
- Rhodium oxidised 925 sterling silver
- Unique texture
- Engraved logo
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Size availability - US 5 to US 14.
- The item fits true to size.
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Spot Clean With A Damp Cloth
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Australia. Please allow up to 20 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.