TRIPLE TECH OVERSIZED TRENCH COAT
Manoddios triple tech trench coat has an oversized silhouette through the body with a tonal waist belt fastening and D-ring hardware. The coat has been meticulously hand cut and sewn from a heavily textured gabardine wool with a tech vest panel to the front. Multiple pockets and a large collar are complimented by a pocket to the interior and strap details to the cuffs. A double flapped storm vent to the rear sits alongside the brands solid silver slab branding.
Each piece from Manoddios is individually handmade to order in their Seoul atelier, please allow up to 14 days for production. Please note, during busy periods timescales may vary.
- Triple tech oversized trench coat
- Waist belt fastening
- D-ring hardware
- Tech vest detail
- Multiple pockets
- Garbardine wool fabric
- Limited in availability
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Need further information? email us here
- Model: chest 96 (38”), waist 81 (32”), height 183 (6’0”), wearing a size 1
- Size availability - Size 1 & Size 2
|CHEST||SHOULDER||BODY LENGTH||SLEEVE LENGTH|
- Fabric: 100% wool
- Tech vest: 90% wool 10% Nylon
- Lining: 52% Polyester, 48% Viscose Rayon
- Dry clean only
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from Seoul, South Korea. please allow up to 14 days for production. Please note during busy periods timescales may vary.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Asia, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.