UP-CYCLED MULTI-WAYS SHORT JACKET
Barbara I Gongini up-cycled multi-ways short jacket has a cropped fitting silhouette through the body with multiple styling options and closures. The jacket has been hand cut and sewn from a soft black cotton with an extended front hemline. The jacket is finished off with multiple tie details and tonal stitching finishes.
- Multi-ways short jacket
- Multiple button and tie closures
- Extended front hemline
- Unique pattern construction
- Styled here with pieces from Barbara I Gongini
- Limited in availability
Each piece of Barbara I Gongini is individually cut and hand sewn in their atelier. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 10 days to arrive during busy periods.
Your size not available? email us here
- Model is 180cm wearing a European size 0
- Item runs true to size
- Size availability - Size 1, Size 2, Size 3
- Shell: 100% Cotton
- Dry Clean Only To Preserve Longevity
- Use Specialist Cleaning Products
- Dry flat
- Please Handle With Care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Denmark. Please allow up to 10 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.