WORN ACID SILVER RING
Surface / Cast Worn ring from the 'Alters' collection has been hand cast and sculpted in a solid sterling silver and is finished with a black acid patina offering an array of distinct colour variations. With a wide silhouette this piece features a small raised geometric form to the centre of the band. A hand carved logo to the inner band is complimented by fragrant Australian beeswax linen wrap packaging. Limited in availability this piece retains a roughness from it's origins in the casting and forming of the material.
Each piece from Surface / Cast is individually handmade to order in their studio, please allow up to 21 days for production during busy periods.
- Worn acid silver ring
- Distressed black acid patina
- Hand carved logo
- Limited in availability
- Contrasting textures
- Handmade packaging
*Please note due to the hand made nature of this product inconsistencies are expected and revered*
Size not available or out of stock? email us here
- Size availability - US5 - US12
- Weight - 29g
- Thickness - 3mm
- Width - 14mm
>>> SIZE GUIDE
- Sterling silver
- Spot clean with a dry cloth
- Please handle with care
This piece is 'handmade to order' and shipped directly from AUSTRALIA. Please allow up to 21 days 'production' time during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note this item will be shipped directly from Australia, customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.