FARKAS NATURAL DYED JACKET
Zsigmond Dora farkas jacket features a cropped silhouette to the body with a front snap button closure. The jacket has been handcrafted from up-cycled handwoven canvas with a special natural dyed technique. Each jacket carries its own legacy through fabric defects and hand painted details.
- Cropped jacket
- Handwoven fabric
- Hand painted details
- Signature branding details
- Snap button closure
- Styled with pieces from Zsigmond Dora,
- Limited edition
Each piece of Zsigmond Dora is handmade in their Hungarian atelier upon order. Orders may take up to 7 business days to produce, timescales may vary during busy periods.
*Please note, due to the hand finished nature of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered
Your size not available? email us here
- Size availability - Small to Large
- Model is 183cm tall and wears a size small
- Custom sizes may be available upon request
- Fabric: 100% Old handwoven canvas
- Iron medium (150°c)
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Hand wash only
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
This piece is 'handmade to order' and ships direct from Hungary. Please allow up to 7 business days 'production' time. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
- - Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- - Simple and easy returns procedure.
- - FREE Worldwide trackable delivery
- - Please note customs charges may be applicable to certain destinations and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We care about your order and we will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at The Unconventional, you can contact a member of our customer services team.